Now Offering Delivery in Cape & Jackson
- Minimum order $50
- Must live in city limits of Cape Girardeau or Jackson
- Customers will be required to pay by credit card over the phone at the time of your order. No checks accepted. No cash accepted.
- Someone over the age of 18 must be available to accept delivery. If you will not be home, please designate an easily accessible, safe place for us to drop off your order. *Frozen deliveries must have a cooler available for drop off if you are not there to meet our driver and you agree to accept responsibility for that product's stability. Customers must take full responsibility for all products once they are delivered by the Busch staff.
- No coupons or discounts will be applied to delivery orders. No manufacturer *free bags* by delivery, only pick up in the store.
- If for any reason we are out of the product you are ordering, we will offer a substitute and/or order confirmation with a delivery time/date.
- WE CAN SET UP RECURRING DELIVERIES! Just ask!
- Deliveries may be delayed/postponed due to inclement weather.
- View our return policy below. All returns and exchanges must take place in the store.
Busch Pet Products began as an online-only retailer in late 2008. Owner Stacy Busch wanted to stay in the dog world without showing dogs, as she had with her professional handler parents for many years. The online store morphed from blingy collars to natural pet food very quickly and when Stacy realized she was delivering as much dog food locally as she was selling online, it was time to open a brick and mortar location.
In 2010, with the help of her husband Chris, the first Busch Pet Products was opened, in a 720 sq. ft. retail space. It wasn’t much, but it was a start and it caught the eye of many local pet owners looking for more than a big box store to purchase their pet food and supplies.
In early 2011, an opportunity presented itself to expand into a shopping complex not even built yet, but Stacy and Chris were ready to expand and add in a self-service dog wash, along with a larger retail area. The present location is 1800 sq. ft. and they carry a full line of dog and cat products.
In 2015, Stacy and Chris opened Deer Creek Doggie Day Camp, just down the road from the store. After years of hearing how customers wanted a more interactive experience for their dogs, they obliged. Deer Creek is the only truly interactive experience for dogs in the area, making it one of the best doggie day cares in the area. With a low ratio of Campers (dogs) to Counselors (humans), Deer Creek is a whole new experience for dogs. Their Puppy Pow Wow program is the only one of its kind in the area, and they host individualized training classes from Drop Your Jaws Dog Training.
In February 2019, Stacy and Chris took over Busch's Kennel from Stacy's parents. This dog and cat boarding facility has been in continuous operation since 1972 and they are looking forward to carrying on the tradition of care!
In May 2021, their dream of expanding came true and the store moved into its new home at LaCroix Village. The store is now 4400 sq. ft. with an expanded dog wash (5 tubs), and a party room for special events such as seminars, photos, and birthday parties!
The products we have chosen for the store are items we use for our own pets and we hope your furry family members find them just as comfortable and exciting. We have tried, when possible, to buy products made in the USA. We are committed to supporting small businesses when possible.
Thanks for stopping by our website and taking time to check out what we have. We are always searching for great products for your dog or cat, so check back often!
If you ever have any questions or comments, or you know of some great products to sell, don’t hesitate to drop us a line!
- Stacy & Chris